Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 7 of 175

Today is a pretty good day. I weighed myself and I still weigh 246 pounds. It's alright though. I have moved on to the next step towards weight loss. No more cheese. I am bound to lose another 30 pounds because that cuts out pizza, alfredo sauce, grilled cheese sandwiches, cheesy chicken anything, parmesan cheese on spaghetti or any cheese on any dish at all.

I made a grocery list for things that I am always going to try to keep on hand:

apples, oranges, bananas, pears, peaches, kiwi, salad, onions, potatoes, peanut butter, tomato soup, deli-meat, wheat bread, cheerios, skim milk, various herbs, boneless chicken breast, turkey meat, tilapia, marinera sauce, wheat pasta, canned olives, cornbread mix, jambalaya, gumbo mix, canned mixed veggies, green beans, sweet corn, cream corn, peas, spinach, broccoli, chicken noodle soup, white or brown rice, ketchup, mustard, low cal bbq sauce, hot dogs, dill relish, hot dog chili sauce, smart balance butter, crackers and bottled water.

I think that's a pretty good start to a good grocery list. My parents give us deer and elk hamburger meat, so we will have stuff for meatloaf, meat balls, hamburger patties, chili and the works.

Places I'm going to avoid:

1. Captain D's
2. KFC
3. Churches
4. Popeyes
5. Johnny's
6. Domino's
7. Cici's
8. TCBY

Foods that I am going to try to completely avoid at all costs:

1. Soda
2. Cheese
3. Mayo / Mayonnaise
4. Caffeine
5. Processed Sugar
6. Anything Fried

I'm sure that if I follow my own guidelines I'm going to drop another 50 pounds if I exercise.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment