Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 14 of 175

Today has been a decent day. I woke up and got ready for school. Yesterday, I tried to break up a fight between two chihuahuas and one of them bit the tip of my right hand pointer finger off. It's taking forever to type with three fingers on one side. I'll be ok, I heal quickly.

I have to do a lot of housework today to catch up. I got some laundry going right now. Going to do some work cleaning everything up. I am going to try to fit a workout in there while I'm cleaning.

I'm still motivated. I am still just drinking water and milk. I didn't have cheese today, so I think I'm doing ok there. I'm strapped for time right now because of it being the end of the school year and everything. I'm not making excuses. I'm going to hop back on my full fledged workouts as soon as school is over.

thanks all for reading! 50 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment