Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 20 of 175

I can't believe it! I lost 1.3 pounds over night. I'm now 240 pounds! 40 pounds to go! I can't wait until I can get in the 230s again!

Last night I ate a Grilled Chicken Salad from Sonic. For lunch yesterday, I ate at my grandma's house. We had brisket and some vegetable sides. I've been really good lately on my diet. At work yesterday, I walked on the trails, good exercise when I'm pressed for time. The trails constantly go up and down, so it's a good workout. I had to have drank at least 80oz of water yesterday at work.

The semester is finishing up. I'm ready to get the semester over with. One more year and I am done with my undergrad studies. By the time I start teaching I should already be down to my desired weight and maintained it for at least a year.

I am not giving up! I got over my plateau and I'm going to keep on keeping on! No one can stop me! Muhahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment