Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 16 of 175

Doing pretty good today. I had a little fried catfish for dinner, and I had a manwich for supper. I ran 20 minutes today, so I'm following my new rule:

20 minutes of exercise a day regardless if I feel like it or not.

So, lets recap:

1. No soda
2. No cheese/really limit cheese
3. 20 minutes of exercise a day regardless.

I am determined to lose another 43 pounds. I will lose another 43 pounds. I have motivation to do it now that I saw myself in the mirror and really saw the difference. I haven't seen my grandma in a long time and when I saw her she was amazed! So, that gives me more motivation then I had.

I'm going to try to lift some weights today at work. I'm going to try to make some time to do pushups and maybe some crunches.

Well, that's it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment