Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 37 of 175

Well, I weighed myself, and I'm down to 237 pounds. I'm finally way in to my 230s, and I'm really excited. The next weight that I will be really excited about is my lower 230s, or even high 220s. Once I get down to 225, I'm considered overweight instead of obese.

My food intake is spotty at best right now. I am working in the heat and it makes me not want to eat anything. I wake up early enough and run out of time so I accidentally skip breakfast. Supper is basically anything that is at the other house, and there is almost nothing to eat there. Unless, of course, we get fast food. No money to eat out right now anyway.

I have 37 pounds until I reach my goal weight! woohoo! That sounds better and easier then 70, huh?

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stumbled across this blog because I just started a weight loss blog! How come you don't post anymore? :( Hope you didn't give up! Your pretty close to your goal weight!
    Anyway...check out my blog. :)
    http://tlclosesthelbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start posting again!
    http://thinanonymous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
    1989 Chevrolet Cavalier AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete