Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

7 weeks, 15lbs

Hello World!

Since February 12th, 2010, I have lost 15lbs. 15lbs in 7 weeks is not that bad for me. In a month and a half more, I should get to the 30lb mark. I'm really going to try hard to get there too. I want to, I need to get to that mark to feel really accomplished. 30lbs is a lot of weight - and is about half way there. 7 more weeks, my goal is to be 240lbs.

If I'm going to lose the next 15lbs, I'm thinking about really cracking down on what I'm eating. I think I pretty much have the exercising part down pat, but I'm going to have to concentrate on changing up my diet a little more.

1. no seconds
2. stop eating when I'm full.
3. Eat breakfast
4. no soda
5. very little fried food. (I live in the South, ok? You can't get away from it.)
6. Exercising more/ getting more active
7. Drinking a lot of water.
8. Try to skip dessert at much as possible.
9. Don't have a meal as a snack.
10. ??????????????????????????????????????

Anyone have any suggestion as to the next little thing I can change in my diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment