Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I think I did well today

I know it's going to time-stamp this blog as Monday, however it still feels like Sunday to me. I just got done with my English paper, and so far it looks decent - even though it's really late for me and I have no idea what I have written so far - at least it sounds good on paper.

I can't believe how much weight I have lost so far. All I have to do is keep it up. I came home this evening from working all day without a break and was really hungry, so I had some left over pizza. Only 3 slices - and something to drink. Pizza isn't that bad, just in moderation.

I think I am doing really well on my diet. I'm still watching what I am eating, and trying to get in as much exercise as possible. I kind of did some jogging at work today - and I hurried up and emptied all of the trash cans as quick as I could. I could feel my heart rate go up a few times, so I know I was doing really well exercising and everything. I seemingly gained two pounds a few days ago, and then I lost 5 pounds by this morning, so... I dunno what happened, but I'm happy at the results.

I now officially weigh in at 246 pounds. 46 pounds to go and I'll feel awesome again. I want to lose this weight and look good for my wife. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment