Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just another day

I can see the results of my hard labor coming to fruition! My stomach fat is going down gradually. I am on my last hole in my belt until I have to buy a new belt or make a new hole in the leather. By the end of this, I will definitely have to buy a new pair of pants.

I need to figure out how to exercise tomorrow and Monday, so I don't get out of sync with my routine.

My dad needs help in his shop, so I'm going to go to work for him. YAY! I'll be able to make about 200 a week or so until the off season again. I'm going to keep my job working at the restaurant for now.

Heather did our taxes, and it looks like we are going to get close to 1200$ back in a refund. So, that's very good news. We can pay some things off finally and maybe have a little left over for some good stuffs.

By next Friday, I would like to weigh 253lbs. That's only 2 pounds from where I am now, so I'm sure I can accomplish it. I just have to stick to my diet routine and exercise routine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. came across your blog. Curious to know - how much have you lost in what amount of time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I started in February of this year, I have lost about 15 pounds. I was 270bs, now I'm 255. It took about a month for my body to make changes and then that first week I had lost nearly 5lbs. So far, with not drinking soda and fudging everywhere else, I have been losing on average 2 to 3 pounds per week without trying much.

    ReplyDelete