Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bad news

I usually don't weigh myself during the middle of the week, or in fact, in the mornings either, however I took a chance and weighed myself. I gained .7lbs. It's not much of a difference, but it makes me feel like all of my efforts were in vain this week.

I will just have to see what is causing the weight gain and see if I can do something about it. I haven't really been fudging on my exercise plan... so it must be my diet. I know that I have stopped eating breakfast in the mornings lately. I must choke something down in the mornings, I guess. Besides, .7lbs isn't that much gain, and so I'm going to just think of it as a hurdle that I need to get around and that it's not going to affect the difference at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment