Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 10 of 175

I weighed myself and it seems that I am at a standstill right now. I am still watching how much I am eating and making sure that I don't eat cheese or drink soda. I haven't been exercising as much as I probably should, I guess. I have been lifting a lot of weights and getting stronger. I keep arm wrestling the same guy every two weeks to see how strong I am getting and this time I was able to hold him back pretty good... still lost through. So, I know I am definitely gaining muscle.

My pants are getting just a little loose on me, even though I don't see any weight difference on the scale. So, I know I must be cutting my waist size a bit but not losing weight because of the muscle I am gaining.

I am supposed to lose about 10 pounds next month, on my goal sheet. I think it's obtainable if I keep exercising ... though I need to do a lot more cardio before I see myself slimming down anymore. I really like the feel of being stronger then I was before. :D feels good.

Well, thanks for reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, its me again. Yes i dont have a support group either. My boyfriend is eating like WHATEVER WHENEVER, its crazy. All that chocolate and stuff around me. Its really training my resistance. But i have this day once a week when i let myself go and eat a bunch of chocolate and pizza. So i always hold myself back and think "stay strong...wait for Friday!". From what you write i think you are really gaining muscle so thats why the pants are bigger but the scale is not going lower... good luck and hold on, more muscle means less fat even when you are sleeping!:D

    ReplyDelete