Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Still no Soda

Yup, that's right. I can not say that I haven't had any, because I will have one maybe once a week - I guess I can't completely break the habit, although I am drinking Sprite instead of Coke, I'm trying to stay off of the caffeine.

I think one of the major reasons why I am losing weight is because of not drinking soda. Soda has soooo many empty calories that you do not need in your diet, and if you just cut it out, you will lose weight.

The other two things that I believe are helping me lose weight is: Eating breakfast and Exercising. I know that eating breakfast for a lot of you is a pain in the ass; it was for me. However, eating breakfast increases my metabolism and helps me burn more fat throughout the day. Exercising burns calories, but more importantly, it increases my metabolism so that I can burn more calories throughout the day as well.

My mindset is something else that I have to consider to help me lose weight. I know I can lose weight because I see the results on the scale. I know that if I eat right and exercise, that the fat will just come right off. I have made up my mind to lose weight and I am doing it, Have you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, random reader, looking for people to follow going through the same "journey". Just wanted to say good job and keep it up! I am only 3 days soda free as i just started this journey. So what foods are you eating? How much have you lost? Any tips? Send a message to my blog.
    Again, way to go!

    ReplyDelete