Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 2 of 175

Hello everyone,

I mainly am doing the 175 days thing as not only a goal for me to reach, but also because I am tired of thinking of new and interesting blog titles.

Today's weight: 246.4

I only get to eat once today, and I ate a chick-fil-a sandwich and some fries with it. I have to work from 4 to 9:30, and I'm going to try to just come home and drink a glass of water and go to bed.

My actual goal is to lose about 4 pounds per week, however I am satisfied with 2lbs per week if I have to do it. I know working two jobs and exercising and watching my diet will definitely pay off.

I no longer have to drop down to part time status and graduate in two and a half years. I figured if I switched my major to History, I can graduate in a year! Then all I would have to do is take the Praxis 2 exam to become a teacher. Simply awesome.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment