Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 8 of 175

Today's weight: 245 down from 270.

Still doing well not eating any cheese or drinking any soda. I went to the activity center this morning and worked out. I haven't done any cardio in awhile, but I have been building muscle. I can tell that I have because I feel stronger. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I can definitely tell that I have lost a ton of weight.

I have a Geology project due tomorrow before 5pm. yay! I hope I can stay up late enough tonight to finish it. I only do this to myself. Oh well, it will be done.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just to wish you good luck. Its always tempting to give up when you stop loosing, but i see you have enough motivation! Thats great:D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I'm trying. I don't really have an awesome support group. My wife is trying to lose a little weight too. I slipped up yesterday and had a non-caffeinated root beer - but it's ok, I guess I'm going to make up for it today.

    ReplyDelete