Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good News! 19lbs lost!

Alright, so I was 255lbs at my last weigh in either Friday or Saturday last week. I haven't been able to exercise that much this week because it is Spring Break. HOWEVER! I have some really good news! I now weigh 251 pounds. I have lost a grand total of 19 pounds so far!

YAY! I could jump out of my skin right now! I haven't lost this much weight in awhile - and I really haven't been trying that hard! Thanks for the encouragement, Sarah.

I honestly can't wait to get down in the 240's now. I can't even remember when I weighed less than 250.

I don't know what could have drastically changed in a week, maybe it's because I'm hungry or used a different scale - I have no idea. I'm going to weigh myself again on my regular Wii scale before I go to work and see if there is any significant difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment