Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 6 of 175

Hello world, me again.

I have already went to the activity center this morning for my morning work out before my first class of the day. I'm in an abandoned classroom right now and it's very peaceful - being alone. I guess instead of eliminating stress from your life, you should take a few moments every day to just be alone and relax. I bet that is the best stress reliever - it certainly is for me.

I still have not weighed myself. I will weigh myself Friday evening. My weight loss has finally plateaued, and I know I haven't been losing much more weight recently. Because of the parties and everything, I haven't been watching my diet as closely as I should, but I'm back on the saddle this morning and going in for the long run.

In order for me to get over this plateau, I am going to increase the intensity of my workouts and slightly increase the time. I believe that by increasing the intensity of my workouts, I will get over this plateau.

I'm also going to cut something else out of my diet: Cheese. I absolutely love cheese, Parmesan, mild cheddar, jack, mozzarella, provolone, marbled, nacho cheese, etc. You know how difficult this is going to be? No more cheese on burgers, no more little pieces of cheese at night before bed or in the morning. No more pizza, no more Alfredo pasta, no more cheesy fries.... The list goes on and on.

I believe that by not eating cheese, I will cut a TON of calories out of my diet and maybe even get over this plateau. Cheese might be my downfall - and one of the reasons why I might be overweight.

If I can give up sodas completely, I can give up cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment