Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

set back

I bought a 2 liter cream soda yesterday. It's almost gone. I won't buy another one in a few months. I felt like since I haven't had one in a couple of months, that I could reward myself. I'm still doing well on my diet besides the cream soda and I have been exercising frequently. I'm going to walk tomorrow morning around the neighborhood.

Every time I go to the activity center and walk on the tredmill, I like to burn off at least 500 to 700 calories on average every day. It's working so far! 15lbs lost so far! woot woot! I just have to keep it up. I'm half way to 30lbs off!

I kind of made it in to a game... the losing weight game. I try to beat the scale, so to speak. It's kind of fun. Anyway, maybe more details on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment