Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doing alright

Today wasn't the best day. I made a C on a Geology exam, which is ok, I guess. Stressful at the end of the year - but I'm going to try not to let it get to me.

Good news is that they gave me the night off at one of my jobs, so I get to relax for a few hours before I go to sleep. Sleep is good. Get more sleep if you are trying to lose weight.

I had my first coke in a long time. It was fizzy and I burped for hours. I don't miss it, I don't think. I spent my last 1.25 on my school ID card on that coke - to make it special.

I didn't get a work out today like I usually would because I didn't have any of the proper cloths or shoes to feel comfortable in. So, I'm going to jump back on the bandwagon tomorrow and suit up and run a few miles.

As far as watching portion sizes go - I'm doing really good at stopping when I am full. That is one of the main keys for my weight loss... eat when your hungry - stop when you are full - and watch what you eat.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment