Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 9 of 175

Last night I stayed up late and had a non-caffeinated root beer. It's ok though, I didn't eat much all day yesterday and I'm going to have a light lunch and supper tonight.

Something that a lot of people don't realize is that weight loss starts one day at a time. You can't just think yourself or research yourself skinny - you have to put forth the effort to lose weight. Don't tell yourself that you are going to start next Monday - start today. One simple change at a time can lead to a ton of weight loss!

I have not measured myself this morning, and I don't think I am going to get to today. I can tell that my size 42 jeans that I just bought are starting to get just a little looser on me already. Not by much, but I had to make a new hole in my belt to tighten everything up.

Yesterday at work I changed a car tire, and boy, it was a lot easier this go-round than what it has been in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment