Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easy workout

Hello all,

This morning I did a really easy workout, I only ran off 400 calories on the tredmill and did about an hours worth of exercise total. I haven't checked my weight since I got down to 256lbs. I will probably check it this weekend.

I have no idea what I am going to eat for lunch. I will probably get something at the Student Union Building with Heather. I'm going to start having to pack my lunches because we have no money in our wallets or in flex dollars at school.

I have to find a steady job soon. It's bothering me that I haven't been able to find steady work lately. I am going to fill out more and more applications until someone wants to hire me. I'll probably end up working at a grocery store - but hey - it's steady work and will pay the bills.

Please pray for me. I completely forgot about my Geology exam yesterday - and failed to take it at all sometime during the day. I e-mailed my professor, but she just had a baby this morning and will probably not be able to e-mail me back for a week or two. I hope she opens it back up for me because I have nearly perfect attendance and I have never missed an exam in my life! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment