Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Feeling good today

I'm a little tired and hungry right now. My wife and I woke up and worked out together at the Activity Center on campus. I burned through about 630calories this morning and did another 70 or so by lifting weights.

I'm getting pretty good at the assisted pull ups machine. I'm putting on less and less weight on the assist, so that's good. Makes me feel like I am really gaining muscle. I don't know how much I can bench right now because I haven't done it in awhile, but someone said that if I work on my pull ups that my bench press weight will increase as well. So, we will see.

Today I ate only one burrito supreme at Taco Bell- and had some water, of course. I think I'm hungry right now mainly because I'm thirsty and need more water. I'll take care of that in a few minutes.

I currently weigh 256 pounds and my new goal this week is to be 254lbs. I think 2 pounds a week is reasonable. I would try for more, but I don't want to get too greedy.

If I drop this weight, I swear - I will write a book on how to do it. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment