Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

stress.

So, tomorrow I have an appointment with my lawyers to get the rest of the bankruptcy stuff done. I have to work for my parents really hard for the next ten days to take down some buildings and do some other stuff. But, it will be fine. I just to breathe - relax and enjoy life.

I'm not going to be doing any formal exercise until Monday next week because I'm going to be so sore working for my father. I'm also looking for a job - any part time job for a college student - something that I can keep going for the next two years before I graduate. I really want to move out of our friends house and get an apartment of our own.

Anyway, updates on losing weight: I have not taken my weight yet this week. I will probably do it tomorrow morning if I can remember to do it. My new pants seem a little looser.

That's all for now. Ta ta

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with taking down the buildings - that is good exercise in itself....hope you remember to weigh tomorrow - its a good boost for the weekend - keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete