Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wow!

I didn't report it, but I have lost another half of a pound this week! I haven't been watching my diet as much as I probably should, however I'm satisfied with another half a pound of fat loss. I know it's fat loss because I'm not on any sort of diet plan.

I'm getting pretty good at jogging. I'm able to run at 4.6mph for about 10 minutes and then I take a five minute break and then jog again for another five minutes and have a cool down period for five minutes on the Tredmill. I am trying to do a little bit of interval training by doing that.

I've also improved my weight lifting as well. I can bench press 135lbs with more repetitions now. I also wanted to see how many times I could lift the 45lb bar, and I did it about 75 times non stop. The last time I tried that, I could only get 56. So, my chest is getting stronger for sure. I've been doing assisted pull ups - and even then I can only do six to eight before I can't pull up anymore. I didn't know it, but when you do pull ups, you use muscles down your sides and under your arms as well... the little muscles.

Exercising is no longer a chore to me. I find myself wanting to get to the gym five days a week. My legs kind of itch to be worked out again. I'm in the habit now of going to work out, which is really awesome - that I have made that commitment and I'm sticking to it.

I just have to watch my diet more. I was talking to a lady at my work place and she gave me some instructions on the Grape Fruit Diet by the Mayo Clinic. I did some extra research and found that while this diet makes people lose weight, it's not something that I necessarily want to do. I'll post more on this in the next post.

Thank you followers! Please leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment