Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Increased bench press weight

Today was another day. I'm proud to say that I made an 80 on that huge Geology exam that I was dredding. Now, tomorrow I have an easy Psychology exam and then I'm basically done for the week. Tomorrow, I'm taking the afternoon off and doing the rest of my bankrupcy paperwork and then finalizing the deal on Friday! yay!!!! So less stressed after I get over this week. I can't wait!

Today I walked two miles and lifted some light weights. I talked to someone in the gym that I have seen a lot there and he gave me some very useful information. Come to find out, I was doing a lot of the things wrong - The muscle groups I thought I was using, I wasn't. He said it's all about angles. So, right now I'm benching 135, which is 35 more pounds then I was doing two weeks ago. I'm not saying that I have gained the muscle quite yet - but I just have increased the weight by 35 pounds in two weeks.

As far as feeling healthier is concerned - I do feel healthier so far. I've set a goal: That I am going to buy that blowgun that I have wanted for awhile if I lose 10 pounds from when I started. Maybe this will give me some initiative and motivation to do the next five pounds.

Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment