Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What the spider says to the fly...

"What would you like for dinner?"

I have a Geology exam today. Yay - I'm going to wait a little while and take it online later today. I'm fixin' to go to the Activity Center and walk 2 miles and then come back over and take my exam. My next class is at 2pm, Louisiana History! That's a very long time to wait for a class, in my opinion. The good news is that most of my classes are canceled this week - so I have plenty of time to get paperwork done and things moving again. The reason I mention this is because my life is a little less stressful at the moment.

I've been cheating on my diet just a little. But, it's a here and there sort of thing. I make it up in eating smaller meals, and I watch how many calories I have been eating. I've been keeping my body guessing how many calories it's going to be getting - sometimes I'll eat 1500 calories a day or less and then the next day I'll eat 2100 calories. I heard this is one of the best ways to do it - but I haven't actually TRIED to do it, it's just been happening that way.

I'm enjoying eating breakfast in the mornings again. My stomach gets hungry and wakes me up in the morning. That hasn't happened in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment