Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Friday Night!

Sorry for leaving everyone waiting today. That exam I had in Political Science.. I made an 88, which is not that bad! Today I had to go to school and work. I didn't get to exercise this morning because of some stupid reason.. (I wish I had a locker at the Activity Center).

On Thursday, however, I ran on a tredmill and burned off 730 calories in about 45 minutes and jogged about 3.5 miles. I'm getting better... faster and can go for longer period of time. Today at work my back was killing me. Thank God I took a couple of Tylenol before I went to work.

My diet is going pretty good. I'm not really sticking to anything other then eating less then what I usually do, watching my portion sizes, not eating sweets, and not drinking soda or other really sweet drinks. So far so good, I think.

I have a garage sale in the morning. I have to wake up at 4AM so that I can get ready and go over to my parents house at 5AM to set up for the garage sale. YAY! Maybe we can make some money, I hope. We got to pay car insurance on Sunday...

Stress. Stress. Stress. It seems like when I get done with one major project, something else pops up in my life that requires me to stress and worry and work hard until it gets done. YAY.

By the way, I just had two interviews at another job that is much, much better then my current one. So, if you would, wish me luck or pray for me! Thanks, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment