Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm so excited!

Today is a new day, and I woke up this morning more unmotivated then ever. I didn't want to go to school or anything! Then I logged on to here and I saw that I had two comments and another follower! I'm so excited because someone is reading my blog. I hope that I am giving enough encouragement to others out there that need to lose a few extra pounds.

Yesterday I had a "veggie and salad" lunch because I was feeling on a good kick. It doesn't necessarily mean that's what I am going to do every day, however. Mainly just watching my diet and keep in the habit of exercising every single day.

My resting heart rate has gone down from about 110bpm to on average 70bpm when at rest. That's one of the reasons I know that my exercise is paying off. I'm no longer taking my herbal supplements to lower my blood pressure.

I tasted a coke the other day because I was curious to see how it would taste, and it was like carbonated syrup - nasty tasting to me now. Just to note, I am not drinking fruit juice either. That adds too many calories and sugar to my diet that I do not need.

I will also go over why I want to lose weight - In my family, there are many diseases that can be easily prevented by me losing weight. These diseases, such as diabetes, heart attack, heart failure, stroke, liver damage, other sugar based problems, and various addictions. Everything can be prevented by me simply losing weight and getting healthier. Though, I would like to lose weight, if I just feel better, improve my cholesterol, lower my resting heart rate, and generally fell better - I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment