Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Results

Hello World,

So far so good on my diet. Yesterday I ate veggies for dinner and today I had red beans and rice. I worked out this morning as well. Depending on when I get some paperwork done this afternoon, I might go for another walk with my wife when she gets out of class.

I feel better - healthier. Someone told me today that I looked like I was starting to lose some weight - so that gave me an even more bit of confidence boost. I'm exited that someone is seeing the physical changes. It makes me want to continue on and keep doing what I have been doing to lose weight. If I can lose another 15 to 20 pounds by this summer, I am going to start swimming at the natatorium.

I hear swimming is a great exercise. Laps will probably help me lose some extra fat pounds, plus I like swimming and being in water anyway. (I'm a pisces) The reason why I don't want to start swimming until this Summer is because I am embarassed right now of what I look like without a shirt on. I'm sure once I lose about 15 more pounds and put on a little more muscle - that I will feel more confident.

The biggest thing for me in this journey is that I KNOW for a FACT that I can control my environment, my food intake, and my expercise plan. I have control over the intensity and time of my workouts and I am doing whatever it takes to lose the weight that I want to lose. If you take anything away from this post it should be that: You can do this. You have control. You are responsible for you own body, and no one can sell you a magic bullet to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment