Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Good so far

This morning I jogged a little under 2 miles and did a long cool down. Then I lifted weights - I'm getting pretty good at bench pressing the right way now. My chest is hurting because I'm doing more reps now! YAY! I still have to have a spotter.

I got a workout buddy for Wednesdays and Fridays. Josh said that he also needed to lose some weight, so I invited him to come and exercise with me. Hopefully he won't slow my progress very much - I don't think it will - if I get on the tredmill and jog while he walks or something.

Lunch was good today. I had a lot of veggies, and I wanted something a little sweet, so I got a fruit bowl and some strawberry yogurt made from unflavored yogurt. It was really good! I don't know what I am going to have for supper, but I know it's going to be something light. I need to work off a few extra calories for a piece of cake and icecream for my birthday on Wednesday. At least I'm not drinking soda pop anymore - that saves a ton of calories per day anyways.

Losing weight seems so much easier to me now then it did at the beginning of last month. Granted, I had to work into it by making small steps. I feel better - I feel more energized. I feel like I can go do anything that I need to do. I don't feel as stressed as I would have been, I don't think.

I think in my next post, I will post some good results that I have gotten so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment