Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday monkey lives for the weekend

Finished my English paper just in time! I got to go to class in a few minutes.
I'm freaking out over my English paper. I know I shouldn't, but I'm glad that it's done and all I have to do is turn it in now. I'm glad - at least it's done and that way I can't get a zero for not turning it in. whew.

This morning I went for a one mile jog - I only jogged on the long stretches of track and walked around the short stretches of track. It was liberating! I am not as coordinated as I thought I would be, but that's ok, it can only get better.

After I jogged a bit and got loose, I went to the weight room and did a 30 minute workout. I feel good right now, but tomorrow I might be in pain. I did a ton of chest and tricep exercises. I did a couple of bicep exercises, but not anything too heavy. I bench pressed 75lbs 12 times, 3 reps. So - I mean, I could have probably put on more weight then that, but I just wanted to take it easy and see how sore I would be tomorrow. I'm not so worried about gaining muscle right now as I am losing fat. Exercising in any form will help me lose weight. After I did some weight lifting, I walked around the track a half a mile and started my day. I love exercising in the mornings, it seems like I have so much more energy!

As long as I can make exercising fun, I have more of a chance of making it a habit, and that's what I am going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment