Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's another day and another penny earned.

I'm not working today, it was just a figure of speech. I ate some cereal for breakfast. I took a water to school but left it in my first class of the day. I'm in Geology right now. they are discussing the big bang theory in class. I have more education on this subject then what she is teaching in this class. Anyways...

I think I am going to go for a walk after this. It's not too cold outside and I am thinking about walking over to the activity center. I don't have anything to do until 2pm anyways. I mise well walk right now and get it over with for the day. I might, might might work on my biceps today. My chest and triceps aren't hurting as bad as I thought they would be. Tomorrow I'm going to be working on my chest again, doing some more bench presses. I'm going to try to work my way up on the bench press weight so that I can start doing real pushups at home.

I feel better now too... I have been walking and exercising for about two weeks now and I can tell a difference in my health. I compare my health to my ability to climb the stairs in Hanna Hall - well, they are getting better. I went up the stairs and didn't have any problems. I didn't feel my heart beating as hard. I haven't felt bad (aka high blood pressure) for a little while.

My detox is going very well too. I'm still not consuming any caffeine and I am able to sleep better then normal. Since I have been getting more sleep then usual I feel healthier. I feel better throughout my day. I tasted a coke yesterday and it was soo sweet to me. I don't think I want to go back. I find myself craving water when I'm thirsty instead of a sugar laden drink.

I'm glad I've taken these steps to improve my health. I know many people have probably told you in life already - but I'm saying it right now too - take care of your body - it's the only one you will ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment