Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

10th day and still there.

So, I weighed myself yesterday and I'm at the same exact weight that I was when I started. I have no idea why - I was hoping for a pound or so of weight loss, however I know I haven't been exercising. I feel better though - I can tell that my blood pressure has stabilized because I don't feel bad for no apparent reason anymore. I can tell that I can think clearer - like I have mentioned before.

The only thing that is bothering me right now is that I have been drinking plenty of water - not overdoing it though - and I am still having dark yellow/orange urine. This concerns me because I have read material that says the more water you drink the more clear your urine should be. I'm not experiencing this! Why?!?! I like to imagine that it's fat and toxins leaving my body that has been built up over the year of abuse to my body. lol! Ideas?

Anyway, I think that will be all for today. Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment