Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Woke up at 7.

Well, I went to bed at midnight yesterday - it's the weekend after all. I woke up quite easily at 7, and lounged around in bed until after 10. wow. Well, good reasons for it, I guess. It is a Sunday after all! lol!

I woke up and ate some oatmeal and haven't exercised yet, but I am before dinner. I figured I didn't want to do too much after I just ate. I took some pictures of the dogs this morning. I'm going to post some pics in a few minutes.

So far so good with everything. I'm still not drinking soda pop and I feel better then ever. I think this is my 12th day or so without soda or caffeine. So, I think I'm doing pretty good. One step at a time, right?

I bought a resistance tube trainer thing - the one you put under your foot and pull up, or attach it to something and work out your chest... I think it's going to be fun and interesting to do. I also bought a couple of grips. The hand grip exercisers... so when I'm watching TV or reading something, I can be working out my hand grip. I know I definitely need to improve my hand strength.

I want to lose my moobs! I guess the only way to do that is to do this lifestyle change on top of exercising my chest and abs a lot. I don't want a body like Brad Pitt, (though it would be nice) I just want to look and feel fit.

It's time for me to do something too - I don't want to have all those health problems that you see on TV that obese people get. You know how you watch a TV program on health, like Dr. Oz and you see all those horrible things that people get when they are fat... and then you go in the kitchen and eat oreo cookies? Well, I was watching Dr. Oz and I had that "Ah hah!" moment where I put two and two together. I realized that those things on TV could actually be me - in my body... and I didn't want that! That's one of the reasons I am doing this lifestyle change.

Anyway, that's all for now. ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment