Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

My current lifestyle

My name is Seth Vidrine, I am a full time college student, husband, and part time worker. I am married to my beautiful wife, Heather, which I will talk about every now and then. My wife and I live with a very good friend of ours, and her teenage daughter. We are currently looking for a new apartment in North East Louisiana (so if anyone knows of any good cheap ones, please send me an e-mail!)

As you can see, I am a very busy person. I go to school 15 hours and have to study and do homework. I work a part time job - while going to school and I do my part in taking care of the house and my wife. I also do some writing on the side and I also work for Mr. Blake A. Deron's Umper Bumper Custom Jigs - doing his accounting and selling some of his custom jigs. So - busy busy busy.

I rarely ever think about what I eat or how much I eat. Even rarer do I ever think about exercising. Who wants to eat the healthy stuff when the fatty stuff is just so good? Who wants to exercise when your already tired and unmotivated?

I used to use that as an excuse for not exercising. I thought that "oh, well, I'm too busy." I also thought that "It's my genetics, I should be happy being fat." Well, the more I read and think about it, the more I feel like I don't have to be fat and act happy. I can be skinny and be actually happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment