Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Another day...

Hello everyone,

I woke up this morning and ate a banana and an apple and then I went for a 2.5 mile walk around the activity center. My legs are a little sore, but I know it's for the best. I hope I can keep up my exercise routine. I know that it's difficult to start a habit sometimes, but this is a habit that I definitely need to have. I'm going to probably try to walk for 30-45 minutes, three times a week at the activity center for the next three weeks, and then I will work into light jogging/walking after that. I'm marking it on my calendar! I won't call this a success yet - because I'm not in the habit, but a long walk did make me feel good - knowing that I am doing something about my health.

Maybe I'll buy some tennis shoes and a pedometer soon? I dunno... we'll see how that goes.

New weight as of today: 263lbs.

1 comment:

  1. This is a comment to my own post. So I don't feel like anyone loves me.

    ReplyDelete