Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great News!

More Success! I have lost 1.3 pounds in the last week - without exercising! I'm measuring myself on the Wii Fit system. I am sooo proud of myself! Maybe I can keep going with 1lb per week for the next year - I will be happy! I'm going to add exercise to my regimen and maybe lose 2lbs per week on average! Man, I can't wait to look as skinny as I feel right now! Success!

Today, Heather and I went grocery shopping today after she got off work. The lady that we live with and her daughter don't eat many veggies or any fresh fruits at all. So, we bought apples, banannas, oranges, pears, a cantaloupe and some fresh broccoli. She already had some salad stuff and some baby carrots - which are great too. I'm trying to add more fresh fruits and veggies to my diet and cutting as many extra calories as I can.

Anyway, I saw the difference on the scale - so I'm happy so far. I'm going to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment