Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

8th day off of soda/caffeine

So, I've made it over the one week hump with a couple of minor slip ups... at least it was just Sprite. ok, ok, but I have been doing well for cutting it all cold turkey.

I have to give thanks to my brother, Jonathan, for his support and advice. Though, I don't think I'm going to be too crazy on the couscous. lol :D Keep it coming if you can, and yes, I would absolutely love some of your favorite recipes, (minus the couscous) lol. Love yah brother!

I've come this far - I'm not going to stop now. I just bought some new pants from JCPenny's that were a size 46w30l! I don't know how many inches that is around the belly, but I can only imagine that it isn't good.

My acid reflux is coming back full force - I don't know why - maybe my stomach is mad at me for depriving it of that delicious syrupy goodness. In any case, the acid burnt out my throat two days in a row - it hurt to talk, and now I have a head cold. Yay. So, I'm still drinking plenty of water and watching what I eat, but it makes it more difficult to make proper food choices when you have a cold and "just don't care." But I'm doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment