Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

wow. I've drank about 100oz of water today. It kept me full until I got actually hungry again. My headaches haven't gone away yet. I still haven't drank any syrupy drink or anything with caffeine. I hope that my headaches go away soon. They are progressively getting worse... I hope it will come to a climax and then go completely away. I've never done this before - and I hope I keep on it.

My Goals:

1. Stop drinking any form of caffeine or syrupy drinks.
2. Make better food choices and watch my portion size.
3. Don't snack on unhealthy foods -
4. Don't buy anything out of a snack machine.
5. Come up with a balanced and reasonable exercise routine.

I think I'm going to start working on an exercise routine. Anyone have any suggestions?

I figure I can work out three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9AM for 1 hour before any of my classes. I don't want to put on muscle - even though I know that putting on more muscle burns more fat when your relaxing. I need to start doing some cardio or aerobic exercises first - because I will probably lose more weight that way - start seeing some results, or at least feeling better sooner.

I don't want to get on this whole - if I diet and exercise, I will visibly see fat be reduced on my body - I just want to feel better.

I am at that point where when I go upstairs, I get winded. I used to never do that. I used to run up a flight of stairs and be able to breathe normally and my heart wouldn't beat hard. Now I feel my heart beating quickly when I do any sort of strenuous activity - that makes me not want to exercise.

Anyway, I think that will be all for tonight. Thanks everyone and good night.

1 comment:

  1. My you write a lot! I wish you the best of luck in getting thinner, but because you seem really pumped I just want to warn you it probably won't stay that way all the time. Good Luck though! I hope you can maintain this positive attitude, even if I don't know you I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete