Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

success!

I went to work this evening. It went pretty well. I noticed more clarity of thought - I could concentrate a little easier, despite my headache. I also noticed that my lower back hurt less while I worked and I was able to recover faster from the physical labor. So, I think it's working so far.

I haven't modified any other part of my diet - besides only drinking water and sometimes fat free milk. I have been conscious of how much food I have eaten - and I haven't been snacking down on desserts or anything extremely sugary. Though, tonight, I brought home two plate fulls of fried food from the place that I work at... Probably going to be dinner tomorrow.

By the way, My current weight is 265. I am 6' 0" tall and 21 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment