Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Diet changing steps

I'm going to list the set of steps that I am going to take in order to lost weight healthily.

Diet
1. Get off of soda and all caffeinated products

2. No fried food to very little fried food. Cut portion sizes of fries or don't have a side with a burger.

3. Desserts only on special occasions (with no excuses.)

4. Listen to my stomach. If it says it's full, then I'm not going to cram any more in there.

5. Eat more plants. Not necessarily salads, but more plant material in general. That can't be unhealthy, right?

Exercise routine:

1. Start walking more.

2. Find 3 hours a week to exercise before class. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays - I have 30 minutes to exercise and 30 minutes to clean up and get to class in the morning.

3. Find a cardio machine that I like.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't suggest going vegetarian at all, but you may want to get a vegetarian cook book off the discount rack (I love a bargain). Vegetables are excellent sources of vitamins, protein and minerals. They can really fill you up without packing on the calories. Potatoes are not vegetables. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips brother! Yeah, I know potatoes are like little starch bombs. lol!

    ReplyDelete