Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still feel great

Since I went walking yesterday, I kind of feel like I have a little pep in my step today. I have a little time between my classes today. I get out of Geology at 10:45, so I can go walking from 11 to 12 and then get something to eat at the college cafeteria. I forgot my bottled water this morning - I had it in my hand and I set it down to get something and it just slipped my mind.

Maybe if I walk every day of the week when I can, I will see some more immediate results of my lifestyle change. Plus, I need to walk anyway. I might just walk on Tuesdays and Thursdays and then jog on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after a few weeks of getting used to walking. I have more time on those three days to get ready for my first class then I do on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The main thing is that I'm getting into a routine. I'm making healthier, more conscious decisions about what I am eating and I am trying to get in the routine of exercising. I'm sure after a month or two of doing this, I will see a big difference in my body and my mind. I can wait though - I'm not going to rush it. I didn't gain all this weight overnight and I'm definitely am not going to lose it overnight either.

I'll post some more pictures hopefully when I get the chance. I have been really busy with school, and I'm freaking out about two tests and an English paper due tomorrow! I've been working on my paper - but it's still stressing me out because I haven't had to write a paper in years! ugh!

Anyway, class is starting. That's all for now. Thanks for reading and if you can, subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment