Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Success!

I went up the stairs to the third floor of Hanna Hall today... the stairs that I really hate to go up because I get so winded and feel out of shape. I didn't breathe very hard at all! I wasn't very winded... I didn't feel my heart rate jump up tremendously at all!

It can be done people!

Today I woke up and exercised at home. I found a great video on YouTube for some easy morning exercises. I did some jump squats, jumping jacks, sissy pushups and some in place skiing. I was amazed at how much I sweat doing all of it! I have felt pretty good the rest of the day too.

I'm resting tomorrow, maybe going on a 2 mile walk at the activity center between my classes. I'm going to try to find a time when I can work out with Heather as well. I know she wants to lose some weight as bad as I do. So, I guess it would be fun to work out together and motivate each other.

I have an update on her progress as well... She quit drinking soda with me! I think it's her 5th day without caffeine. Her headaches have gone away by now too. She told me that she feels better now - her health has improved. So, if she can do it - then you all should try it to... throw out the soda!

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment