Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

MyFatlossJournal blog!

This is my first blog that I have ever done. I don't normally do this sort of thing. I've never been into the whole Facebook/MySpace/Xanga thing. I do have one, but rarely ever check it. I'm one of those old people who still write in a journal by hand. I have kept a journal like that since I was five, and I guess I still can't kick the habit.
p
I created this blog because I want to develop a support system for my weight loss lifestyle. I have been doing a heck of a lot of research in how to loose weight and I have been picking a plan to suit my needs. I decided against picking out a diet plan to fit my needs and went with a lifestyle change.

Now, you might think that isn't a really big decision, but it was for me. I went through diets all the time in the last year or so - none of which actually had any real effect on my weight loss. I would decide that I was going to not eat this or that and that I would exercise on different days and come up with plans that I could not or would not keep.

So, I decided to go for a lifestyle change....

No comments:

Post a Comment