Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Still going

Well, it's been another day. We finally got moved out of our apartment into a storage unit and it looks like we just have a little left to do tomorrow. I consulted my eat this not that book and had to take my moving buddy over to McDonalds for breakfast. Then, after we got done, my wife and I treated him to dinner at Captain D's. That definitely isn't the healthiest thing to eat - but I made up for it with my drink choice and I didn't eat as much as I wanted to.

Also, that was the only large meal of the day that I had. I did not get a chance to eat this evening because of work. I had an orange when I got home. I don't want anything too heavy on my stomach right now before bedtime anyway. I'm staying up later then usual tonight because I can't get my mind to shut off. I keep thinking of new ways I can exercise or save calories throughout the week. I think of little inventions that I wish I had, or I wonder how life could be different "if" sorts of things. So, I'm up late, blogging about it. Maybe I can wear it down before it gets too late.

My wife, Heather, has agreed to start exercising with me in the mornings. I'm going to start doing a light workout with her tomorrow... so she won't feel so bad and want to do more. So, maybe that will give her some motivation to exercise and look good. I hope everything works out for us.

I haven't weighed myself on a scale in awhile. I'm going to wait a week or so before I do it again. I just don't feel like I have done much of a difference in my diet yet to see a difference on the scale. So, maybe it will be something to look forward to this coming Friday.

Anyway, that's all for now. Good night!

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment